FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

Post by MVWxObserver »

The Leftist Communist Party-backed Flipping Boobs Institute raided Pres Trump's Mar-a-Lago complex today.

Hopefully this further emboldens and empowers the Patriots Party to WIN BIG TIME in the Mid Terms and in 2024!!!!

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA!!!!!!!! :twisted: :)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: FBI raids Mar-a-Lago

Post by tron777 »

Heard about that this morning. They will never stop until they can stop Trump from running again. That is their goal and the left will stop at nothing to obtain it.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

This is sad no matter which side you are on. This concerns me for my kids and grandkids as freedom is so rare in world history. Freedom is something over the past several decades we have almost taken for granted but those days are gone. Freedom is something we need to fight for and if we don't fight now then this country as a great empire will be destroyed from within and that is the case for all great empires that have been formed over the years. As the younger generation is being fed crap in schools and the elite in D.C want to scare everybody with covid or whatever the next scare tactic they use we need to fight back and save this country for future generations. This is a different kind of war and one the people must win and not be bullied by the elite.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

tpweather wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:59 am This is sad no matter which side you are on. This concerns me for my kids and grandkids as freedom is so rare in world history. Freedom is something over the past several decades we have almost taken for granted but those days are gone. Freedom is something we need to fight for and if we don't fight now then this country as a great empire will be destroyed from within and that is the case for all great empires that have been formed over the years. As the younger generation is being fed crap in schools and the elite in D.C want to scare everybody with covid or whatever the next scare tactic they use we need to fight back and save this country for future generations. This is a different kind of war and one the people must win and not be bullied by the elite.
We are going to have to fight at the ballot box in November. Everyone get out and vote 100%! We need every vote. Every vote matters! We've got to vote these people out and get some leadership in that will clean up this mess. That's what I plan to do in November. Hope everyone else does too. It's all we can do right now to win our country back.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tpweather wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:59 am This is sad no matter which side you are on. This concerns me for my kids and grandkids as freedom is so rare in world history. Freedom is something over the past several decades we have almost taken for granted but those days are gone. Freedom is something we need to fight for and if we don't fight now then this country as a great empire will be destroyed from within and that is the case for all great empires that have been formed over the years. As the younger generation is being fed crap in schools and the elite in D.C want to scare everybody with covid or whatever the next scare tactic they use we need to fight back and save this country for future generations. This is a different kind of war and one the people must win and not be bullied by the elite.
Hi Tim,

My folks and I learned this past Sun at church from our care pastor that, sadly, public schools here in Greenville, OH have started indoctrinating the woke crap into kids. Our congregation has started a program of for a reasonable fee in reaching out to and sponsoring students in an effort via the Lord to help rescue them from the Marxist extremism curriculum that they're being fed on a daily basis.

Prayerfully Les's niece and nephews are not being woke indoctrinated in the Milford school system.

Prayerfully the House AND Senate can BOTH be flipped back to Red in Nov and then we can start having some leverage again and hold Joe and Kamala's administration etc feet to the proverbial fire.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:28 am
We are going to have to fight at the ballot box in November. Everyone get out and vote 100%! We need every vote. Every vote matters! We've got to vote these people out and get some leadership in that will clean up this mess. That's what I plan to do in November. Hope everyone else does too. It's all we can do right now to win our country back.
My folks and I will be, too, bro!

Prayerfully this time around the Left won't be planning another fraud fest because I get Patriot Times news articles via email that to these days there's still being significant fraud uncovered from 2020!

Our country NEEDS to start eliminating early voting, get rid of voting machines which in general enable the Left to potentially rig, start requiring proper voter ID and then vote in person on Election Day and NOT having some states have an extended Election week, month i.e. etc!!

The reason why no protesting and rioting was going on in the Fall of 2020 is because several battleground states hired members of BLMarxists and Antifa to work voting precinct poll places thereby enabling rigging of election results.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

Eric,good to hear from you and hope all is well. First and foremost parents and not teachers are the most important people in a kids life. We trust these educators to help with basic skills they will need in life. The woke crap must stop and the parents are the ones that need to step in and say enough is enough.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tpweather wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:10 pm Eric,good to hear from you and hope all is well. First and foremost parents and not teachers are the most important people in a kids life. We trust these educators to help with basic skills they will need in life. The woke crap must stop and the parents are the ones that need to step in and say enough is enough.
Amen Tim and I hope that you and your family are doing well, too, bro. :)

Also that's a reason why the state of Virginia i.e. got rid of woke "Gov" Terry McAuliffe and elected a Governor like Glenn Youngkin and his Lt Governor Winsome Sears. :) Giving parents the upper hand re their kids and NOT teachers and school boards. :thumbupleft:
tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:19 pm
tpweather wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:10 pm Eric,good to hear from you and hope all is well. First and foremost parents and not teachers are the most important people in a kids life. We trust these educators to help with basic skills they will need in life. The woke crap must stop and the parents are the ones that need to step in and say enough is enough.

Also that's a reason why the state of Virginia i.e. got rid of woke "Gov" Terry McAuliffe and elected a Governor like Glenn Youngkin and his Lt Governor Winsome Sears. :) Giving parents the upper hand re their kids and NOT teachers and school boards. :thumbupleft:
Hey Eric, Virginia voters got it correct. Both the Gov and especially the Lt.Gov are folks that have their heads on straight. Love to see the Lt.Gov be a future President or Vp. She is wonderful and so common sense.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tpweather wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:26 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:19 pm

Hey Eric, Virginia voters got it correct. Both the Gov and especially the Lt.Gov are folks that have their heads on straight. Love to see the Lt.Gov be a future President or Vp. She is wonderful and so common sense.
Right on, Tim! :thumbupright:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Wonderful post Tim! Love hearing this. Very refreshing!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So as part of Fuhrer Garland's 1st appearance in 4 days at the podium after Monday's unprecedented Flipping Boobs Institute raid for the 1st time ever on a former U.S. President, the Fuhrer Garland said in so many words that NO ONE should criticize the FBI!! :fireface: :nono:

This same guy who has the blasted gall to demonize school board parents as domestic terrorists!! :devil:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So Judge Aileen Cannon has deferred on the special master request via Pres Trump.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:43 pm So Judge Aileen Cannon has deferred on the special master request via Pres Trump.
Not surprised... Whether you like Trump or not, the bottom line here is that the guy has been put thru hell, as well as his family ever since he entered the Political Ring. Dems and The Left keep trying to pin something on him because it is pretty clear that he'll make a 2024 run in my opinion. If the Red Wave comes during the mid terms this coming November then maybe some of this will stop? Doubtful, but I am trying to be a little bit hopeful here.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:47 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:43 pm So Judge Aileen Cannon has deferred on the special master request via Pres Trump.
Not surprised... Whether you like Trump or not, the bottom line here is that the guy has been put thru hell, as well as his family ever since he entered the Political Ring. Dems and The Left keep trying to pin something on him because it is pretty clear that he'll make a 2024 run in my opinion. If the Red Wave comes during the mid terms this coming November then maybe some of this will stop? Doubtful, but I am trying to be a little bit hopeful here.
Prayerfully re the Mid Terms i.e. both the House and Senate will flip back to Red, bro. :thumbupleft:

Hopefully can finally start holding much of the D.C. Leftist and RINO Swamp feet to the proverbial fire starting in Jan 2023!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:08 pm
tron777 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:47 pm
Prayerfully re the Mid Terms i.e. both the House and Senate will flip back to Red, bro. :thumbupleft:

Hopefully can finally start holding much of the D.C. Leftist and RINO Swamp feet to the proverbial fire starting in Jan 2023!
Trump tried to drain that swamp! Hopefully there is a chance for some draining in 2023 as you said. :)
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Was an excellent address by House Minority Rep Kevin McCarthy this evening inside a factory in Sleepy Joe's native Scranton, PA ahead of Joe's tantrum rant-off at Independence Hall tonight.

Loved seeing fellow Patriots in that group of all ages including some children with their parents! :usa: :waveusa:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I sure hope Kevin becomes the Speaker of the House after the Midterms! :thumbsup:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:11 pm I sure hope Kevin becomes the Speaker of the House after the Midterms! :thumbsup:
Same here Bro! :usa: :thumbsup: