Roe v Wade overturned!

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Roe v Wade overturned!

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/supr ... JZAVSIVOM/

After 48 1/2 years of Planned Parenthood Nazism genocide on babies, the SCOTUS has FINALLY OVERTURNED ROE V WADE!!!!

About blasted time!! :)

On the flip side, now the LONG HOT SUMMER of Radical Leftist Lunacy rioting will probably commence!

Thankful though for a BIG WIN for the Conservative side of the aisle that's been way too long in coming! :thumbupright:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: Roe v Wade overturned!

Post by tron777 »

Love the Court's decision, but agree with you Eric. The repercussions are coming unfortunately.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Margaret Sanger who started Planned Parenthood and Norma Leah "Jane Roe" Nelson McCorvey who's case started that infamous Roe v Wade are both gone, but to try to fathom the more than 63 million babies who have been murdered in cold blood over 48 1/2 years sends nauseating chills down one's spine! And other babies that have survived the horrors of attempted abortions but that have been left permanently disabled like Gianna Jessen i.e. etc.

That INsane Roe v Wade ruling came down 8 days after my 10th birthday.

Thank God Roe v Wade is now history in our country AND the unborn HAVE A VOICE in at least some states!
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

First of all, as usual the media has brainwashed the younger generations in thinking that abortion is or was a constitutional right . Second, abortion will never go away, it's here to stay like it or not. People pretend abortion is not taking a life and will fight to the death to be able to do so. So , for me , I've excepted it , it is what it is , sadly. I don't think the taxpayers should pay for it, there would be plenty of money from liberal billionaires, Hollywood types, and fortune 500 companies, that would happily pay for abortions, we're already seeing that after yesterday's decision. It's a shitty subject to talk about , but like I said no matter what SCOTUS says, it's here forever and is what it is.
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:53 am First of all, as usual the media has brainwashed the younger generations in thinking that abortion is or was a constitutional right . Second, abortion will never go away, it's here to stay like it or not. People pretend abortion is not taking a life and will fight to the death to be able to do so. So , for me , I've excepted it , it is what it is , sadly. I don't think the taxpayers should pay for it, there would be plenty of money from liberal billionaires, Hollywood types, and fortune 500 companies, that would happily pay for abortions, we're already seeing that after yesterday's decision. It's a shitty subject to talk about , but like I said no matter what SCOTUS says, it's here forever and is what it is.
Exactly right. All the SCOTUS did was wash the Feds hands of it and are letting the states decide for themselves. So the red states will probably ban it and the blue states won't. People are going to do what people want to do regardless. The other thing I want to add is the Pres. is such an idiot when he spoke after the decision was made by the Court. As you said, there is nothing in our Constitution that says anything about abortions. Nothing at all. So for the people out there who believe that, you need to go back and read the Constitution because you've probably never read it before. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Abortion bans that could kick in with Roe overturned

Likely to try to ban abortion

Abortion legally protected and not currently threatened

No imminent threat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Jeanie Schmidt is full of Schmidt. She needs to retire again.
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So canoe-tipsy "Pocahontas" Warren has proposed makeshift abortion clinic "tents" for use on federal land around the country to try to skirt around states that have banned abortion. Such a vile satanic spawns party the Left IS!!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So now Obummer puppet Byedone has proposed the idea of getting rid of the Senate filibuster to codify Roe v Wade.
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:00 am So now Obummer puppet Byedone has proposed the idea of getting rid of the Senate filibuster to codify Roe v Wade.
Thankfully, with Manchin and Sinema - it will never happen. They have publicly indicated they will not support removing the filibuster for abortion, or really anything for that matter.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

cloudy72 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:26 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:00 am So now Obummer puppet Byedone has proposed the idea of getting rid of the Senate filibuster to codify Roe v Wade.
Thankfully, with Manchin and Sinema - it will never happen. They have publicly indicated they will not support removing the filibuster for abortion, or really anything for that matter.
Yes, so thankful for Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema who are two Dems who actually have a conscience on that side of the aisle re matters.