Putin's Invasion War on Ukraine

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Putin's Invasion War on Ukraine

Post by MVWxObserver »

Kudos to our ally Ukrainians on battling back against Hitler Egomaniac Putin and his Borscht Heads!!

Prayers and thoughts with all the Ukrainians. God bless them.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: Putin's Invasion War on Ukraine

Post by MVWxObserver »

Imo Belarus PM Roman Golovchenko along with PM Mad Vlad Putin should BOTH be arrested, charged, tried and given death sentences on war crimes against humanity. And Golovchenko because he's aiding and abetting Russian troops in this war invasion. Along with Russian soldiers involved in this assault.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Get your nukes ready! Putin has either gone batshit crazy, or it'll be the biggest bluff in history.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:34 am Get your nukes ready! Putin has either gone batshit crazy, or it'll be the biggest bluff in history.
Putin isn't well on a whole lot of routes. Prayerfully it is just a bluff.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

40 miles of Russian tanks were shown yesterday on satellite heading to Kyiv.

Wish Putin would be assassinated but that would probably trigger a nuclear WW3!!
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Meanwhile because of all this (and Biden's lousy domestic energy policy), oil now sits at over $103 a barrel. Get ready to pay $4+ gallon in gas here soon.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

The State of the Union address will be interesting this evening also.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:00 pm The State of the Union address will be interesting this evening also.
If Sleepy Joe doesn't reverse the energy policies back to 2018/2019 he's putting the world in deeper shit than it already is in . A blind man can see this, but if he would rather appease the eco- terrorists than playing into the hands of a nuke enhanced Dr. No, then I don't have an answer
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:29 pm
tron777 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:00 pm The State of the Union address will be interesting this evening also.
If Sleepy Joe doesn't reverse the energy policies back to 2018/2019 he's putting the world in deeper shit than it already is in . A blind man can see this, but if he would rather appease the eco- terrorists than playing into the hands of a nuke enhanced Dr. No, then I don't have an answer
I know it... need to go back to being Energy Dependent. We could be selling energy to Europe making money and cripple Putin's racquet. Not very difficult lol
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

More like State of the Crapper address under Brainless Byedone.

I actually hope most of the GOP side of the aisle boycott the spectacle tonight and those GOP there just stay seated and don't applaud, minus of course RINOs i.e. Cheney, Murkowski, Collins, Romney, Kinzinger etc.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Personally , if I were the CIA, I would order more than the usual couple of senators to not show up in the event of an attack. I wouldn't take any chances with putin. A drone or small plane would be my biggest concern there. Far fetched indeed , bit not as far fetched as a week ago
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:45 pm Personally , if I were the CIA, I would order more than the usual couple of senators to not show up in the event of an attack. I wouldn't take any chances with putin. A drone or small plane would be my biggest concern there. Far fetched indeed , bit not as far fetched as a week ago
I agree. That guy has gone crazy and needs to be stopped before something worse happens. We need to kill his oil and gas sector and totally ruin him. Then he'll have no choice but to surrender, or he'll fire the nukes on his way out going out in a blaze of glory! Let's hope he isn't that crazy.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:02 pm
Bgoney wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:45 pm Personally , if I were the CIA, I would order more than the usual couple of senators to not show up in the event of an attack. I wouldn't take any chances with putin. A drone or small plane would be my biggest concern there. Far fetched indeed , bit not as far fetched as a week ago
I agree. That guy has gone crazy and needs to be stopped before something worse happens. We need to kill his oil and gas sector and totally ruin him. Then he'll have no choice but to surrender, or he'll fire the nukes on his way out going out in a blaze of glory! Let's hope he isn't that crazy.
Or perhaps he'll commit suicide like had Hitler and his mistress Eva Braun.

Unless he's too far gone mentally to be able to realize it, at some point hopefully there will be a Nuremberg style trial to bring charges of war crimes against him.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/vacu ... KAJYG2P4Q/

Another violation that Mad Vlad has used are vacuum bombs.

They are illegal to use against civilians.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

These are bad ass weapons too! One step below using a nuke.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Glad the UN today finally woke UP and minus China and some other holdouts, a global condemnation has officially been declared on Russia.

Outside of that, NOT a fan of the UN anymore.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:00 pm Glad the UN today finally woke UP and minus China and some other holdouts, a global condemnation has officially been declared on Russia.

Yea it's kind of a hollow victory when China and India hold out. It's obvious that China knew well in advance what putin was going to do. All that XI asked from putin was to hold off until after the Olympics. You can kiss Taiwan as we know it , bye bye, not sure when, but most Likely while Biden is still pres
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:24 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:00 pm Glad the UN today finally woke UP and minus China and some other holdouts, a global condemnation has officially been declared on Russia.

Yea it's kind of a hollow victory when China and India hold out. It's obvious that China knew well in advance what putin was going to do. All that XI asked from putin was to hold off until after the Olympics. You can kiss Taiwan as we know it , bye bye, not sure when, but most Likely while Biden is still pres
Agreed. The Chinese will learn from Putin's mistakes and they will execute a takeover much better.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Last night Mad Vlad ordered a hit on Europe's largest nuclear power plant in northern Ukraine.

My folks and I have some friends in NC who's son and his wife are missionaries in Ukraine and they've evacuated to Poland and are helping with refugees.

Sen Lindsey Graham i.e. tweeted that Putin should be taken out, but since then has walked back on that. He probably knows that could trigger World War III.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:24 am

Yes and I really feel for the Taiwanese, too, as well as for the Ukrainians.

Wish God's karma would come down on world dictators like Putin, Jinping and Uhn i.e.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

It really isn't rocket science to know why Putin decided to invade , he has said many times before that the motherland would be restored. The opportunity the west has presented him over the last several years from EU and over the last year of Sleepy Joe's administration , was just too much to pass up. I planned on writing much more but this article I found pretty much sums up everything that I was going to mention. It's just hard for me to comprehend how dumb the liberals are about our energy policy. How is buying the energy we use for our economy , better to buy it from Russia, Iran, or the OPEC'rs , than using our own. I'm totally sick about it. Think about it , the US/EU are funding Putins war . Sickening

https://heartlanddailynews.com/2022/03/ ... y-realism/
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:05 pm It really isn't rocket science to know why Putin decided to invade , he has said many times before that the motherland would be restored. The opportunity the west has presented him over the last several years from EU and over the last year of Sleepy Joe's administration , was just too much to pass up. I planned on writing much more but this article I found pretty much sums up everything that I was going to mention. It's just hard for me to comprehend how dumb the liberals are about our energy policy. How is buying the energy we use for our economy , better to buy it from Russia, Iran, or the OPEC'rs , than using our own. I'm totally sick about it. Think about it , the US/EU are funding Putins war . Sickening

https://heartlanddailynews.com/2022/03/ ... y-realism/
Amen bro.

I heard today that gas prices are up to $5.00$! a gallon in southern CA (Los Angeles) i.e. My folks and I have some friends near L.A. who are also GOP'ers and they're probably screaming mad, too. Plus a "leader" like Gov Nuisance (Piglousy's nephew) doesn't help either. I wish they'd all relocate to a Red state instead of tolerating so much blue wave insanity out that way. Just too many communist sheep who adore their legislators there and who blind minded'ly keep on voting them into office again and again and again.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

$3.69 here, keeps on climbing! So glad I work from home but going fishing this spring is going to suck at the pump. GRRR!!! Biden sucks!!!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Still no ah-ha moment from Sleepy Joe Administration on domestic energy independence. Riddle me this guy's, SJA now wants what's left of the US's oil producers to step up operations in the name of patriotism. Ok , that's fine, but why can't we ask the same of the SJA and restore keystone pipeline and the rest of energy independent cancelations?????
The mind continues to be boggled
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

It's pure speculation on the oil markets now - you just do not see a 40% jump in a few days on a whim. Hedge fund managers making bank these past couple of weeks. Biden going to Saudi Arabia - why not restart the pipeline here you shut down for the always unhappy and whacky environmentalists? Just a thought....
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king: