Super Bowl LVI

All weather related things can be found here! From snow storms to severe weather including the best model analysis and long range forecasting around!
Pete1
Heavy Rain

Re: Super Bowl LVI

Post by Pete1 »

Congratulations to Matthew Stafford and the rams. Stafford deserves this after all those losing years with the lions. I’m happy for him
Burlington, KY
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Yep , at least Stafford and Witt finally got theirs. I'm also happy Burrow survived the game to play next year, sheesh
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

At least Mike Brown and Crew truly care about winning and going for the championship rounds! 8-)

Proud that the guys made it this far and prayerfully they'll be a top #1 seed in the AFC next season with home field advantage throughout the playoffs i.e.!! :)

Paul Brown Stadium should at least host a special WHO DEY Fans - Players Appreciation celebration there at the venue at some point! 8-)

Bob Castellini and Crew could take some pointers from Brown and Crew! :thumbupright:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Congratulations to Matthew Stafford and Crew and also happy for my friends in southern CA!! 8-)
snowbo
EF0 Tornado

Post by snowbo »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:18 pm At least Mike Brown and Crew truly care about winning and going for the championship rounds! 8-)
Respectfully, I could not disagree more. I'll just leave it at that.
Brookville, Ohio
Northwest Montgomery county
I70 Corridor
Pete1
Heavy Rain

Post by Pete1 »

snowbo wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:54 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:18 pm At least Mike Brown and Crew truly care about winning and going for the championship rounds! 8-)
I agree snowbo. Mike Brown had that look on his face after the AFC championship win and he looked the same way tonight when they showed him of “ this is terrible. This is going to cost me so much money in the future “
Burlington, KY
snowbo
EF0 Tornado

Post by snowbo »

Respectfully, I could not disagree more. I'll just leave it at that. Go Bengals!!!
Edit to add Go Bengals! I'm still a fan!!!
Brookville, Ohio
Northwest Montgomery county
I70 Corridor
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Guys,

I should have been more clearer as I meant getting to the Super Bowl, too. :)
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

snowbo wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:59 pm
Respectfully, I could not disagree more. I'll just leave it at that. Go Bengals!!!
Edit to add Go Bengals! I'm still a fan!!!
Same here, bro, as I NEVER implied that I'm not a fan anymore!! 8-) :thumbupleft:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20&start=175 :)
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
airwolf76
EF0 Tornado

Post by airwolf76 »

the Bengals like a big snowstorm. there's always next year.
22'/23' snowfall > 11"
23'/24' snowfall > 19.5"
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Congrats to my Ex Lions QB Mathew Stafford and company, plus former Bengal Andrew Whintworth. Great game and the Begnals will be back next year! Who Dey!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

I hope Mike Brown was taking notes for the offseason this team needs to protect their franchise QB:

#1 Beef up Offensive Line
#2 Beef up Offensive Line
#3 see above

Congrats on the Rams though it was an exciting game. Of course I would have been happier if the Bengals would have won, but the future looks bright.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

cloudy72 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:54 am I hope Mike Brown was taking notes for the offseason this team needs to protect their franchise QB:

#1 Beef up Offensive Line
#2 Beef up Offensive Line
#3 see above

Congrats on the Rams though it was an exciting game. Of course I would have been happier if the Bengals would have won, but the future looks bright.
https://www.whio.com/news/local/bengals ... RNU6GHGYQ/

And that they will do, bro! :thumbupleft:
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

tron777 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:33 am Congrats to my Ex Lions QB Mathew Stafford and company, plus former Bengal Andrew Whintworth. Great game and the Begnals will be back next year! Who Dey!
Always liked Stafford , his toughness and 4 th quarter last minute comebacks in Detroit were many , the only thing was the God awful Detroit Defense would then give up last second points for the loss.
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:59 am
tron777 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:33 am Congrats to my Ex Lions QB Mathew Stafford and company, plus former Bengal Andrew Whintworth. Great game and the Begnals will be back next year! Who Dey!
Always liked Stafford , his toughness and 4 th quarter last minute comebacks in Detroit were many , the only thing was the God awful Detroit Defense would then give up last second points for the loss.
Exactly.... He was def deserving of a ring! Matthew paid his dues and then some in Detroit.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MJSun
Thunder Storm

Post by MJSun »

Pete1 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:57 pm
I agree snowbo. Mike Brown had that look on his face after the AFC championship win and he looked the same way tonight when they showed him of “ this is terrible. This is going to cost me so much money in the future “
The fact he was not even wearing more Bengals gear than an orange tie (that he's probably had since 1993) at the SB... says a lot. Just hand it over to Katie already and move on.

Bengals held in pretty well considering their O-line was out to lunch. Long overdue for an upgrade- we can't keep spending a ton on a great QB and have him get hit so often, or receivers that can never et the ball because the QB has no time to throw.

If our offense played as well in the second half and got ahead, those last plays would not have mattered.
Mollie
Cincinnati: Batavia/Amelia (H), Norwood (W)

The extent of my weather knowledge is pointing at the sky and saying what color it is.

:bouncymulti:
airwolf76
EF0 Tornado

Post by airwolf76 »

You have a better chance of getting a massive blizzard this year then the Bengals in the SB next year lol it took them 34 years to get back into one
22'/23' snowfall > 11"
23'/24' snowfall > 19.5"
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

airwolf76 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:18 am
You have a better chance of getting a massive blizzard this year then the Bengals in the SB next year lol it took them 34 years to get back into one
LOL Charles! We'll see how it goes. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

airwolf76 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:18 am
They're looking to get a 1st round offensive lineman for the 2022 season onward. :thumbupleft:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Congratulations to Bengals Coach Zac Taylor as his contract has been extended through 2026! 8-)