2022 Mid Terms Election

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: 2022 Mid Terms Election

Post by tron777 »

Walker lost as I expected.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:27 am Walker lost as I expected.
Very sad after such a hard fought campaign that he had.

The smears and lies about him via Obummer, Warnock and even Biden e.g. along with Hershel's son Christian Walker railing on his dad in a tweet all contributed. Probably even some fraud as I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was planned between Nov 8th and Dec 6th.

So we end up with a so called "preacher" who ran over his wife's foot, ran a youth camp that had some allegations of sexual misconduct and who is a stain on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's former Ebenezer Baptist Church in the Senate.

My concerns re the libs having control of the Senate are e.g. 1) Wanting to get rid of the filibuster 2) Declaring statehood on Puerto Rico and Washington D.C. and 3) Packing the SCOTUS.

I hope that OUR side of aisle makes plenty of noise over the next few years of verbal push back against THEIR side of the aisle if they attempt to further circumvent the Constitution e.g.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

The Republicans need to re-group. Get rid of the old dudes that have been there for 50 years and get some young blood in there with fresh ideas! They need better candidates for starters. You must distance yourself from Trump. Don't even mention that man's name again as a matter of fact.
Then, you have to fight fire, with fire. The Dems have unleashed early voting and all of this other stuff and it is working for them beautifully! The Republicans usually only vote on Election Day itself. I agree that is the right thing to do but doing the right thing isn't getting us anywhere is it? You have to play their game or you'll lose. IMO that happened with the Midterms and thus no Red Wave due to these reasons. We've got the House but since they have the Senate anything we try and pass will die. We're screwed until 2024 now...
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:14 pm The Republicans need to re-group. Get rid of the old dudes that have been there for 50 years and get some young blood in there with fresh ideas! They need better candidates for starters. You must distance yourself from Trump. Don't even mention that man's name again as a matter of fact.
Then, you have to fight fire, with fire. The Dems have unleashed early voting and all of this other stuff and it is working for them beautifully! The Republicans usually only vote on Election Day itself. I agree that is the right thing to do but doing the right thing isn't getting us anywhere is it? You have to play their game or you'll lose. IMO that happened with the Midterms and thus no Red Wave due to these reasons. We've got the House but since they have the Senate anything we try and pass will die. We're screwed until 2024 now...
I wholly agree Bro.

I feel for Trump in some ways and what he, Melania and Barron have been going through. But in the end he's accumulated too much baggage. And of late corrupt "AG" Alvin Bragg who isn't doing a blasted thing about all the crime in NYC is going after him along with "Judge" Letitia James. Even former cop and now "Mayor" Eric Adams is a heckuva joke!

Anymore I have 0 tolerance for Dems and RINOs! Combined they've become part of the ruin-nation of society.

Our country needs to eliminate early voting altogether and keep it at just on Election Day ONLY like past decades with absentee voting for just military members and truly disabled individuals. No more entire election weeks or months. Get rid of electronic voting machines and instead just used paper ballots and hand counting them. That's the only way to deter the Left and certain poll workers from potentially rigging further elections.

At most for the time being over the next 2 years the House oversight committee(s) will have thorough investigations and hopefully "grill" "Dr" Anthony Fallacy, Hunter Biden, and others on the hot seat!

And also the fiasco over Rep Kevin McCarthy as next House Speaker needs to stop among some of the other GOP Reps otherwise the infighting could lead into a possible catastrophic collapse into the hands of Dems yet again.

As Mark Levin said this past Sun night ..."Time for the petty squabbling to cease over the silverware setting in the House!" ;)

*********************************************************************************************************

HERE'S HOW I FEEL ABOUT MUCH OF THE BLASTED FEDERAL GOVT ANYMORE!!!! :smack: :fireface: :devil:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Eric... unfortunately, Pandora's Box has been opened and there's no putting all of this stuff back in that the Dems have unleashed. It just isn't going to happen so we can adapt and change as Republicans or get lost in the shuffle. It's that simple.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page