Kabul suicide bomb attacks

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Re: Kabul suicide bomb attacks

Post by Bgoney »

I think Hollywood should do a new "we are the world" music video. I can see them having all the great do gooders of today each taking their turn at the microphone with headset on. Taliban, Antifa, BLM'rs, proud boys, AOC, Al Gore, Jane Fonda, Mike Moore, Fancy Nancy, LGBT...lmnop, the list goes on
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:28 am I think Hollywood should do a new "we are the world" music video. I can see them having all the great do gooders of today each taking their turn at the microphone with headset on. Taliban, Antifa, BLM'rs, proud boys, AOC, Al Gore, Jane Fonda, Mike Moore, Fancy Nancy, LGBT...lmnop, the list goes on
LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you ever get tired of landscaping, comedy is absolutely your thing! :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:28 am I think Hollywood should do a new "we are the world" music video. I can see them having all the great do gooders of today each taking their turn at the microphone with headset on. Taliban, Antifa, BLM'rs, proud boys, AOC, Al Gore, Jane Fonda, Mike Moore, Fancy Nancy, LGBT...lmnop, the list goes on
:lol: Hilarious!

Maybe at the end we can have Karen driving around in her gas guzzling SUV while obediently wearing two masks inside her car!
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

There's been several retired generals and other retired military veterans who are petitioning Mark Millie and Hank Taylor to resign due to the Afghanistan disaster. I fully agree, too, that they should resign!

At the Dover AFB among those Gold Star parents and families, 2 of the Gold Star fathers had interviewed with "Hannity" and one of them had said to their wife as he leaned in toward her ear, if Byedone looks down at his watch one more time, I forget the exact words that, that father had continued on with, but apparently the ole geezer had looked down at his watch every single time during all 13 caskets having been brought down to the tarmac.

Its tragic on so many levels that our country is STUCK in the meantime with such a pos administration!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:08 pm There's been several retired generals and other retired military veterans who are petitioning Mark Millie and Hank Taylor to resign due to the Afghanistan disaster. I fully agree, too, that they should resign!

At the Dover AFB among those Gold Star parents and families, 2 of the Gold Star fathers had interviewed with "Hannity" and one of them had said to their wife as he leaned in toward her ear, if Byedone looks down at his watch one more time, I forget the exact words that, that father had continued on with, but apparently the ole geezer had looked down at his watch every single time during all 13 caskets having been brought down to the tarmac.

Its tragic on so many levels that our country is STUCK in the meantime with such a pos administration!
Those TV Generals absolutely disgust me. I turn the channel now. I can't watch it.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Unfortunately liberals have now infiltrated the top spots in our military to go along with the FBI . I'm not sure about the CIA heads just yet
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:28 pm Unfortunately liberals have now infiltrated the top spots in our military to go along with the FBI . I'm not sure about the CIA heads just yet
It wouldn't surprise me if the CIA is being compromised too. The Taliban and Chinese / Russians, etc all have our latest and greatest weapons and technologies now that they can easily use against us. The "powers that be" had better get their shit together because 9/11 part II is going to be the end result. Everyone involved in making this horrible decision ought to lose their jobs and quite frankly their lives. A lot of lives are already lost with plenty more to come.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:36 pm
Bgoney wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:28 pm Unfortunately liberals have now infiltrated the top spots in our military to go along with the FBI . I'm not sure about the CIA heads just yet
It wouldn't surprise me if the CIA is being compromised too. The Taliban and Chinese / Russians, etc all have our latest and greatest weapons and technologies now that they can easily use against us. The "powers that be" had better get their shit together because 9/11 part II is going to be the end result. Everyone involved in making this horrible decision ought to lose their jobs and quite frankly their lives. A lot of lives are already lost with plenty more to come.
Yes, in the earlier decades acts of treason for what the Byedone / Hyena administration i.e. etc. have committed were met with the gallows or firing squad.

Re the 20th anniversary of 9/11 a week from Sat, in the wake of the Afghanistan disaster, prayerfully there won't be any attacks around the country.

Byedone still WON'T admit to wrongdoing via his administration re the botched evacuation as during his speech this afternoon, he of course in part resorted to passing the buck in trying to blame President Trump for how he handled Afghanistan!

I imagine there's several veterans out there who would love to gang up on Byedone in a back alley and then thrash the hell out of the ole imbecile!!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So yesterday at a Press Sec Jen Psaki press briefing one of the reporters asked about the pre botched evacuation call that Byedone had with the (former) Afghanistan Pres Ghani. Psaki responded but of course she didn't reveal any of the details of that phone call.

Well, talk about hypocrisy, as she's the same one who tweeted in 2019 demanding details about Pres Trump's call with Ukraine Pres Zelensky! :roll:
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:05 pm So yesterday at a Press Sec Jen Psaki press briefing one of the reporters asked about the pre botched evacuation call that Byedone had with the (former) Afghanistan Pres Ghani. Psaki responded but of course she didn't reveal any of the details of that phone call.

Well, talk about hypocrisy, as she's the same one who tweeted in 2019 demanding details about Pres Trump's call with Ukraine Pres Zelensky! :roll:
...which was the main driver behind his ridiculous impeachment! The hypocrisy with these people is mind numbing.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Latest situation in Kabul is that the Taliban monsters are holding several planeloads of Americans and Afghans hostage at the airport there. :tappingfoot:

Creepy Joe, Hyena Harris, Lloyd Austin, Mark Millie, and Hank Taylor i.e. need to have their "credentials" removed in front of a Patriot militia firing squad!! :fireface:

I don't know why that other blasted party even exists anymore as all they are is a chronic malignant blight scourge in our country!! :twisted:
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:43 am Latest situation in Kabul is that the Taliban monsters are holding several planeloads of Americans and Afghans hostage at the airport there. :tappingfoot:

Creepy Joe, Hyena Harris, Lloyd Austin, Mark Millie, and Hank Taylor i.e. need to have their "credentials" removed in front of a Patriot militia firing squad!! :fireface:

I don't know why that other blasted party even exists anymore as all they are is a chronic malignant blight scourge in our country!! :twisted:
But how can this be? Don Lemonaide on CNN assured us everyone was out. Joy Racist Reid on PMSNBC said the Taliban were our buddies, and the only threat were those Trump Supporters in Oklahoma overdosing on horse dewormer pills so gunshot victims couldn't be admitted to the hospital to treat their wounds. Cause you know Oklahoma is a gun violence hot spot in the US! :roll:
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

cloudy72 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:57 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:43 am Latest situation in Kabul is that the Taliban monsters are holding several planeloads of Americans and Afghans hostage at the airport there. :tappingfoot:

But how can this be? Don Lemonaide on CNN assured us everyone was out. Joy Racist Reid on PMSNBC said the Taliban were our buddies, and the only threat were those Trump Supporters in Oklahoma overdosing on horse dewormer pills so gunshot victims couldn't be admitted to the hospital to treat their wounds. Cause you know Oklahoma is a gun violence hot spot in the US! :roll:
It truly makes one's head spin endlessly, Bro. I have a feeling that standoff at the Kabul airport i.e. won't end well.

Meanwhile Hyena is over in her home state of Calicrazy stomping for her beloved Gavin Nuisance.

We all need to pray hard that Larry Elder can defeat Nuisance despite that other party's Fraud Machine!

I hadn't heard about the Oklahoma horse dewormer pills until now.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I really like Larry Elder. Seen him on numerous conservative programs. I also like seeing other getting involved, like NFL Legend, Hershel Walker, running in his home state of Georgia. I hope to see more people like that get involved to try and help save our country.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:22 pm I really like Larry Elder. Seen him on numerous conservative programs. I also like seeing other getting involved, like NFL Legend, Hershel Walker, running in his home state of Georgia. I hope to see more people like that get involved to try and help save our country.
Yes, and its truly a Blessing to have them both help our party and help save our country. :usa: :waveusa:

I've seen Larry several times, too, doing interviews. :) Also Hershel and his son Christian. :)

Our country NEEDS a lot of African American Conservatives like them, Candace Owens, Dr and former HUD Sec Ben Carson, Condoleeza Rice, Bob Woodson, Sen Tim Scott, Harris Faulkner, Lawrence Jones i.e. etc. to try and help to WAKE UP other African Americans into leaving the Dem (now Communist) Plantation and crossing over OUT of mental enslavement to that party!!

I've read Candace's book titled "BLACKOUT" and she goes into tremendous detail about how the Dems have abused the American Black (African American) sector over the decades.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Here was a response from the hospital which the bogus report was supposedly from and the nutjob they got it from

UPDATE: Northeastern Hospital System Sequoyah issued a statement: Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room. With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months. NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose. All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care. We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify this issue and as always, we value our community’s support.”
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:46 pm

Here was a response from the hospital which the bogus report was supposedly from and the nutjob they got it from

UPDATE: Northeastern Hospital System Sequoyah issued a statement: Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room. With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months. NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose. All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care. We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify this issue and as always, we value our community’s support.”
Sounds like Dr. Jason needs to have his medical license permanently revoked and to be charged with falsifying a story. Sadly, he's another 'shameless' Snowflake.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Tomorrow morning "Sec of Defense" Lloyd Austin, "Gen" Mark Milley, and "Gen" Kenneth McKenzie go before the House to testify about the Afghanistan "evacuation" disaster.

Hopefully the GOP Sens go hard and heavy on them! :fireface:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:00 pm Tomorrow morning "Sec of Defense" Lloyd Austin, "Gen" Mark Milley, and "Gen" Kenneth McKenzie go before the House to testify about the Afghanistan "evacuation" disaster.

Hopefully the GOP Reps go hard and heavy on them! :fireface:
Nah - they are the 'hands across the aisle' folk. That is why we are in the mess we are in now. Wish they would grow some! Most were so concerned about getting Trump out than advancing their own agenda when they had power.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

cloudy72 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:54 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:00 pm Tomorrow morning "Sec of Defense" Lloyd Austin, "Gen" Mark Milley, and "Gen" Kenneth McKenzie go before the House to testify about the Afghanistan "evacuation" disaster.

Hopefully the GOP Reps go hard and heavy on them! :fireface:
Nah - they are the 'hands across the aisle' folk. That is why we are in the mess we are in now. Wish they would grow some! Most were so concerned about getting Trump out than advancing their own agenda when they had power.
It was actually before the Senate Armed Services Committee that those 3 stooges testified and fielded Q and A with.

Over all I was very impressed with how our GOP Senators did yesterday, possibly some more heavily via their tone toward the panel than others were. ;)

Today the 3 stooges have testified and are fielding answers before Congress.

Mike, if ONLY the Left hadn't blatantly frauded their way across the board into all 3 branches, our side of the aisle could even HIT HARDER via impeachment proceedings and removals against the Commierat Deep State Swamp!!

That is WHY I do NOT trust the upcoming 2022 and 2024 Elections because of the Left's crafty and sly Fraud Machine systems!

UNTIL our Party starts scrutinizing them re Fraud a lot more closely, trust is pretty much dead re election honesty and integrity!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Also as it turns out the scores of Afghans that were evacuated in August are NOT allies who helped the United States military occupation there in that country. :steamingears: Learned that yesterday via the testimony i.e.

Now a committee made up of the Obummers, Clintons, and the Bush's will be redistributing those Afghans throughout our country.

So watch for property resale values i.e. etc. to go down in communities due to those Muslims.

Muslims REFUSE to assimilate into American culture and society. Instead they do things like setting up no-go zones in communities i.e. etc.

Somehow I believe that Byedone and his handlers intentionally ordered that botched "evacuation" on purpose to just further erode and destroy the Foundation of our Country.