AV Turns 15 in August!

All weather related things can be found here! From snow storms to severe weather including the best model analysis and long range forecasting around!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: AV Turns 15 in August!

Post by tron777 »

I never did post my fondest AV Memory like some of you have. Hopefully more folks will post in this thread. Anyway, I was so happy when AV got off the ground. Trev, Eric, and I launched a few other forums before AV and those attempts were not very successful. Finally, with AV, we found our knitch and the rest is history! That is my fondest memory. This forum and all of you. To me it doesn't get any better then this, except for a big snow storm of course. :lol: Getting to talk weather with you all on a daily basis really means a lot to me and it always has. We are blessed to have Trev paying the bills to keep us going and Aaron keeping the forum up and running from a tech standpoint. Then from a forecasting point of view you have a great team of forecasters here! Myself, Tim, Bgoney, Trev, Mike, etc. etc.... I also love all of the observations we get from all of you when we have severe wx or snow fall. Awesome pics too that a lot of you guys share with us. All of these things make our forum so great! Thanks again to all of you for the first 15 years! Let's see what the next 15 years holds for us. Lots of interesting weather to come! :)
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page