Uncle Les's Work Promotion

All weather related things can be found here! From snow storms to severe weather including the best model analysis and long range forecasting around!
Trevor
Site Admin

Re: Uncle Les's Work Promotion

Post by Trevor »

tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:35 am
Trevor wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:39 pm Mr. Lester is a dear friend of mine. He’s one of us OG Cincinnati weather forum members. He’s the bees knees. Dude loves the snow more than I, but alas he’s one of the best guys I know and a true honor to call a best friend. Congrats sir. Much deserved promotion. Keep up all the great work you do. Much love, brother!
Thank you very much Trev! I really appreciate it man. We go back a long way don't we? From your high school days where we met at the Ham. Co spotter training class, to me kicking your ass in music trivia at BW3's. Yes Sir! Our history runs deep as does our love for weather. I'm not afraid to say it, I love you too Trev! You are also a great guy and I am also honored to have you as a best friend. :) Thanks for always keeping our forum going so I have a place to post and talk weather with folks. This wouldn't be possible without you!
We are long overdue for a BW3 rematch :lol:. Soon, my friend!
Silverton, OH

More active on my FB page...come follow me! :-)
https://www.facebook.com/cwc513
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Trevor wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:02 am
tron777 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:35 am
Trevor wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:39 pm Mr. Lester is a dear friend of mine. He’s one of us OG Cincinnati weather forum members. He’s the bees knees. Dude loves the snow more than I, but alas he’s one of the best guys I know and a true honor to call a best friend. Congrats sir. Much deserved promotion. Keep up all the great work you do. Much love, brother!
Thank you very much Trev! I really appreciate it man. We go back a long way don't we? From your high school days where we met at the Ham. Co spotter training class, to me kicking your ass in music trivia at BW3's. Yes Sir! Our history runs deep as does our love for weather. I'm not afraid to say it, I love you too Trev! You are also a great guy and I am also honored to have you as a best friend. :) Thanks for always keeping our forum going so I have a place to post and talk weather with folks. This wouldn't be possible without you!
We are long overdue for a BW3 rematch :lol:. Soon, my friend!
Absolutely! :thumbsup:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Pete1
Heavy Rain

Post by Pete1 »

I just saw this, Les. Big congratulations on your promotion and raise!! Much deserved!! Although we have never met, I consider you my friend and neighbor, considering we both live in Burlington and are only about 10 minutes away from each other.
Burlington, KY
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Pete1 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:41 pm I just saw this, Les. Big congratulations on your promotion and raise!! Much deserved!! Although we have never met, I consider you my friend and neighbor, considering we both live in Burlington and are only about 10 minutes away from each other.
Thanks very much, Pete! The feeling is mutual! :) Hopefully, we can keep our precip streak alive in the form of snow this winter! :thumbsup:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Pete1
Heavy Rain

Post by Pete1 »

tron777 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:57 pm
Pete1 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:41 pm I just saw this, Les. Big congratulations on your promotion and raise!! Much deserved!! Although we have never met, I consider you my friend and neighbor, considering we both live in Burlington and are only about 10 minutes away from each other.
Thanks very much, Pete! The feeling is mutual! :) Hopefully, we can keep our precip streak alive in the form of snow this winter! :thumbsup:
Yes!!! Can you even imagine if all of our rain this summer would be snow in winter. You and I and many others would be like kids on Christmas morning….every morning!!!

Les, can you even believe I’m still cutting my grass every 3 to 4 days in September. It’s truly unbelievable. My grass will just not slow down. And the funny thing is, this is the first year I didn’t have trugreen treat my yard. Maybe trugreen does more harm than good… lol

Last year I had them do a treatment for mosquitoes and I had mosquitoes everywhere after they treated. Never again on that treatment!!
Burlington, KY
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Trugreen just came and treated the lawn today. Free of charge since every once and a while they skip large portions of the yard, esp the backyard. I have cameras and can see and prove where they miss. :lol: But yeah, everything is green and lush just like spring. I'm glad too. Finally, we'll go into winter with everything healthy for a change.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

My aunt and uncle who's house my folks and I bought here in Greenville had used Trugreen and we continue to this day. :) Our guy Matt always does a great job and on our bill receipt he always writes a cheery note like Have a great day and God bless you. :)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:15 pm My aunt and uncle who's house my folks and I bought here in Greenville had used Trugreen and we continue to this day. :) Our guy Matt always does a great job and on our bill receipt he always writes a cheery note like Have a great day and God bless you. :)
We had a guy a few years ago who did a magnificent job. I always wrote great reviews! Don't know if he quit, moved to a different route or whatever, but since then, I have to complain once or twice a year and have them come back out. I want that other guy back! :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page