Covid-19 Pandemic Discussion

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: Covid-19 Pandemic Discussion

Post by MVWxObserver »

Mom had 4 successful injections of monoclonal antibody this morning as I had last week. :)

She feels more wiped out today than yesterday, but that's how Covid behaves. My sister in NC along with her husband and their daughter had Covid last year and she told us that re the virus, some days are better and others more so mediocre so to say.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Eric, I continue to pray for you all Bro. Hope you and the folks can beat this China Virus. I know a lot of people who have it too. No one yet in my immediate family or circle. Yet...

KY numbers are grim. Almost 7000 cases today. 21% positivity rate. 124 / 128 counties in red. We're all vaxed and boosted up here. We've done everything we can at this point.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:38 pm Eric, I continue to pray for you all Bro. Hope you and the folks can beat this China Virus. I know a lot of people who have it too. No one yet in my immediate family or circle. Yet...

KY numbers are grim. Almost 7000 cases today. 21% positivity rate. 124 / 128 counties in red. We're all vaxed and boosted up here. We've done everything we can at this point.
Thank you very much, Les. :)

Praying for a veil of protection for you and your immediate family / circle, Bro. :)

I have a cousin, whom he, his wife, and some of their grandkids here in Greenville have Covid and its their 2nd time to have it. Sadly, they didn't get vaccinated last spring or get the booster this past fall. Also, have another cousin in Monroe, OH who has Covid. Prayerfully that particular cousin's wife won't get it because she has some auto immune issues like Lupus i.e. His wife prepares his meals and then calls him on the phone and he comes up to the kitchen from his basement apartment and receives his food to take downstairs and eat. She like calls and 'runs' for social distancing. The cousin and his wife in Monroe have both had vaccines from last spring.

I believe that's what helped my folks and I from having a severe case of it was having gotten vaccinated last spring. Plus my dad an infusion of Regeneron at the hospital a couple of weeks ago and mom and I both having had 4 monoclonal antibody injections.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pepper
Rain Shower

Post by Pepper »

Eric continued prayers for you and your family my husband got COVID at Thanksgiving he too had the infusion which helped tremendously he hesitated and got it on day 8 versus day 4 and wished he had done it as soon as it was offered to him. I on the other hand just 2 vaccine shots at the time did not contract it. I have since gotten my booster.

I will give this tip to any one as I believed it helped him.

On the onset of feeling ill start immediately with Vitamin D Vitamin C and Zinc supplements to boost your immune system. Drink plenty of fluids including Gatorade or Powerade. If possible run a vaporizer to help prevent congestion.
We still do the supplements in hopes he does not get re-infected.
Located in Franklin County, Indiana
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Pepper wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:43 pm Eric continued prayers for you and your family my husband got COVID at Thanksgiving he too had the infusion which helped tremendously he hesitated and got it on day 8 versus day 4 and wished he had done it as soon as it was offered to him. I on the other hand just 2 vaccine shots at the time did not contract it. I have since gotten my booster.

I will give this tip to any one as I believed it helped him.

On the onset of feeling ill start immediately with Vitamin D Vitamin C and Zinc supplements to boost your immune system. Drink plenty of fluids including Gatorade or Powerade. If possible run a vaporizer to help prevent congestion.
We still do the supplements in hopes he does not get re-infected.
Thank you very much, Pepper. :)

Prayers go out to your husband, you and your family, too. :)

I started feeling the effects on Christmas Eve and was tested the Mon (day 4) after Christmas weekend, then received the injections on Wed (day 6). My folks have started taking a daily dose of Emergen-C to help boost our Vitamin C and Zinc since having gotten Covid. Also we drink a lot of orange juice. We also use Amish Cream rub (kind of like Vaporub).
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Would be interesting to know if Betty White had a booster shot within the last few weeks
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
cloudy72
Tropical Depression

Post by cloudy72 »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:15 am Would be interesting to know if Betty White had a booster shot within the last few weeks
Honestly we will never truly know. If she did, the media will never report it since it could indicate cause of death.
Mike B.
Miamisburg, OH

The KING of the domes! :king:

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

cloudy72 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:57 am
Bgoney wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:15 am Would be interesting to know if Betty White had a booster shot within the last few weeks
Honestly we will never truly know. If she did, the media will never report it since it could indicate cause of death.
Oh I totally agree , they would never release that Info intentionally. MSM continue to keep a tight lid on the regular joe shmoes that have heart problems after boosters
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Last night on "Judge Jeanine" the judge had a very interesting conversation with doctors Marc Siegel, Marty Makary, and Robert Hariri about Covid.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Lol, CDC finally admitting that cloth masks don't work, and that natural immunity is better than vaccine. The only people that didn't already know this for more than a year or so are the people who watch the MSM
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:50 am Lol, CDC finally admitting that cloth masks don't work, and that natural immunity is better than vaccine. The only people that didn't already know this for more than a year or so are the people who watch the MSM
LOL! Common sense isn't so common these days. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Sweden has decided against recommending COVID vaccines for kids aged 5-11, the Health Agency said on Thursday, arguing that the benefits did not outweigh the risks.

"With the knowledge we have today, with a low risk for serious disease for kids, we don't see any clear benefit with vaccinating them," Health Agency official Britta Bjorkholm told a news conference.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

My sister works at a college library near where she lives in NC. She has a coworker friend named Deborah who has Covid and who has self-quarantined for around just 5 days. Deborah plans to return to work tomorrow (Mon). Sis and her family had Covid earlier last year, but there's been cases where prior Covid individuals can get re-infected. Prayerfully she, other coworkers, and patrons can stay safe with certain protocol and that Deborah won't end up spreading it like a raging firestorm through that library venue.

IMO its beyond insane whoever suggested just a 5 day self-quarantine period, regardless of worker shortages and the almighty dollar!

I would say more like a 10 to 12 day quarantine that way a said infected individual with shown symptoms would be a whole lot less likely after somewhere in that time period to be contagious.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

I know this is common knowledge, but yet more evidence to back it up. Unfortunately for whatever reason our country refuses to do studys that could hurt big pharmaceuticals

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-s ... ght-covid/
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

And another , nothing to see here, move along, unexplained deaths? Coincidence I tell you, yea right.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/my-s ... ip-meeting
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:10 pm And another , nothing to see here, move along, unexplained deaths? Coincidence I tell you, yea right.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/my-s ... ip-meeting
I had the Moderna one last spring and my folks had the Pfizer.

Unfortunately after a few short months we still got Covid in December but have all, thankfully, totally recovered.

Great now having some natural antibodies and dad because of prostate cancer had an infusion of Regeneron and mom and I both had monoclonal antibody treatment injections which helped us all fully rebound, too.

Dad is thankfully doing well after 28 radiation treatments along with hormone injections.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Not covid shot related, but I got my second shingles shot yesterday morning and starting around 6pm it started kicking my ass. High fever , and chills led to about 3 hrs of sleep. I guess that means it took
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So Byedone hosted Obummer earlier this week to celebrate the "UNaffordable care act" anniversary. Obummer got more attention than did Byedone lol and the hypocritical crowd there were all unmasked. Nutty Nancy even gave Sleepy a peck on the cheek. She's tested positive for Covid and some others who were there have tested positive, too.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Karma is a bitch isn't it? :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:22 pm Karma is a bitch isn't it? :lol:
That it IS! :lol:
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/ar ... -clot-risk

This is no shock to me, I've known about this particular side effect for a year or so. Not only from research but I've brought this up before over the last year from knowing a bunch of people that have died from, or developed blood clots after never having them before. I think all the vaccines pose this side effect along with others, that will be discovered over the next few years. Of course like all medications , side effects are different for each individual, but there was and is certainly a cover-up of what is known. Imagine how bad it must really be for the FDA to finally admit this, probably two or three times worse than any numbers they put out.

By the way I got the J&J over a year ago and things were OK with me, but I haven't and won't get a booster (of any of the vaccines),with all current information and data available. Subject to change of course.
Last edited by Bgoney on Fri May 06, 2022 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I've also seen on Local 12 News a report on how COVID 19 can effect vision in some people by messing with the retina. The complete side effects from Covid itself are unknown let alone the vaccines and booster shots.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

My folks and I won't be getting anymore Covid vaccines or boosters for sure. We each had an initial 2 dose vaccine in the Spring of 2021, they both had the Pfizer and I had the Moderna.

Thankfully we all now have natural antibodies re Covid as we had it in late Dec '21 and early Jan '22.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

"Dr" Anthony Fallacy reportedly is Covid positive. :lol:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:02 pm "Dr" Anthony Fallacy reportedly is Covid positive. :lol:
It is not good to wish ill will on someone, but I'm sorry. Karma is a bitch!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page