Bengals vs. Titans

All weather related things can be found here! From snow storms to severe weather including the best model analysis and long range forecasting around!
young pup
EF4 Tornado

Re: Bengals vs. Titans

Post by young pup »

E7508B90-0104-4E59-8ECA-4D69AF52EAF8.png
Please read this update very carefully. 😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

Wow, what a a game and so many folks who deserve credit. Joe B is so good but probably one of his best traits is to forget about the play before and move on. Sacked 9 times and many QB's would be in the corner crying but he just moves on. The kicker who so far looks wonderful. The defense played lights out and Flowers on special teams made two great plays one on one tackles during punts. Henry for the titans was breathing hard in the first quarter and told my wife he just seems out of whack and was asking about certain plays with the qb. I also was talking about Perine for the Bengals and his main job was to block and also seem confused much of the game. The interception which imo was not but he just gave up on the play and he never got back in the game and may not be on the roster next week.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Grat points Tim , I was actually glad Henry was on the field for the 4th quarter. I thought the other running back was much faster and problematic for the bengals as his long runs back that up. Thank you Vrabel!!!! Nothing more to add about Joe Bad-Ass. What a luxury to have a top tier kicker. Is this really happening?
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

Bgoney wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:35 am Grat points Tim , I was actually glad Henry was on the field for the 4th quarter. I thought the other running back was much faster and problematic for the bengals as his long runs back that up. Thank you Vrabel!!!! Nothing more to add about Joe Bad-Ass. What a luxury to have a top tier kicker. Is this really happening?
Hey Bgoney, we are old enough to remember some good teams from the 70's and 80's of course. My expectations this year was to see maybe a 500 record if things went right but no way did I ever see this coming. l gave up my season tickets after the Pittsburgh playoff loss and though I love the atmosphere of going to the games my couch is a pretty nice seat.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

I love the kicker! Evan seems like such a nice down to earth kid. For years the Bengals had nothing but wanna-be's and thugs on their team. Now they have a bunch of young guys who are hungry and want to win. That's all you can ask for.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tpweather wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:48 am
Bgoney wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:35 am Grat points Tim , I was actually glad Henry was on the field for the 4th quarter. I thought the other running back was much faster and problematic for the bengals as his long runs back that up. Thank you Vrabel!!!! Nothing more to add about Joe Bad-Ass. What a luxury to have a top tier kicker. Is this really happening?
Hey Bgoney, we are old enough to remember some good teams from the 70's and 80's of course. My expectations this year was to see maybe a 500 record if things went right but no way did I ever see this coming. l gave up my season tickets after the Pittsburgh playoff loss and though I love the atmosphere of going to the games my couch is a pretty nice seat.
Same here, Bro :)

In my early grade school years (early 70's) I had my tonsils out at Christ Hospital (wasn't any The in front of the name ;) ) and after the surgery I wore my Bengals PJ's. :) My room's window provided a beautiful panorama view of the city skyline and the Ohio River. :) The sweet smelling gas of ether was still in use. ;)