World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=631974BE

^^ A gift for the Leftist WOKE Library.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I read where Obummer is being awarded an Emmy for his Netflix production. :lol: :roll:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/obam ... IUQ42FALE/

Byedone Puppeteers Barry and Michael return to the WH for their unveilings. :roll:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

For the stupid file ...Joe and a crowd of Communist Kooky Aid-pickled brained lemmings celebrating his signing of the "Bidenflation Reduction Act" this afternoon. :roll: :roll: And then singer James Taylor sitting on a stool playing a guitar as part of the occasion, too. :roll: :roll:
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

LMAO, DeSantis relocated Illegals to the Island of Misfit liberals and they couldn't ship them out of there fast enough!!! I thought they are supposed to be all inclusive?
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:51 am LMAO, DeSantis relocated Illegals to the Island of Misfit liberals and they couldn't ship them out of there fast enough!!! I thought they are supposed to be all inclusive?
Same here bro.

Migrants Vineyard :lol:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/univ ... IT77P2YYY/

Well duh! :roll: Maybe if a Sikh Muslim religion cult-ure object didn't have the appearance of a knife-like weapon it wouldn't have been 'mistaken' for one!

So UNC Charlotte felt the need to apologize to that **whatever**! :roll: More and more of 'em UNfortunately flooding into our country under INsane Byedone's administration! :x

Side note: A small city I had lived in near the NC / VA border has turned into a Little Baghdad as e.g. a former bait and tackle shop has become a mosque. **SMH**
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

This morning I heard in SS class via a friend that some schools now are offering a litter box to students who WOKE-identify as cats! :roll: :lol:

And in Caliweirdia diesel trucks have been declared 'racist'. :roll: I guess Mr. Peter Built and Mr. Ken More e.g. are 'racist'. :lol:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/bide ... 4YVBRYKXM/

Hazy Joe pardons federal simple marijuana offenses.

I have a cousin who has literally gone to pot because of extreme addiction. Its miraculous he hasn't been arrested.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

So tonight Paranoid Joe is going to give another speech about "threats to democracy." :roll:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:16 pm So tonight Paranoid Joe is going to give another speech about "threats to democracy." :roll:
The Left needs new material. This is getting old. Just 6 more days Bro! :)
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

This is refreshing from a member of the US soccer team and an example of why the MSM is so destructive. The reporter is from the Utopian country of Iran and most assuredly gets all his news from CNN, NPR, Etc, etc....

Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:45 pm This is refreshing from a member of the US soccer team and an example of why the MSM is so destructive. The reporter is from the Utopian country of Iran and most assuredly gets all his news from CNN, NPR, Etc, etc....

I saw this and that Irain reporter tried to set up our guy too. Our soccer player answered the reporter's question perfectly too!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Kudos to the US soccer team Captain! :usa: :)

Also Congratulations as they defeated Iran in the World Cup! :usa: :thumbupleft:

Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei is probably pitching a fit as he had threatened the Iranian soccer players and their families.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Glad that a judge has blocked Byedone's effort re Title 42 at least temporarily! :waveusa: :thumbupleft: Wish it were a PERMANENT block though! ;)

3 border patrol agents committed suicide in November. :cry: Probably from feeling so demoralized and unappreciated in their efforts via the D.C. Swamp! :(

For e.g. having been accused of falsely "whipping" on some illegals (Haitians) to control a situation... via race card baiting Mad Max Waters! :x
tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

Was not sure where to put this info but this seemed like a good place. Folks hitting these substations and knocking out power needs to stop. Not only should these folks spend time in jail but should be forced to pay the cost of what it took to get these back online. We just slap these folks on the wrist and move on and that never works.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

tpweather wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:07 am Was not sure where to put this info but this seemed like a good place. Folks hitting these substations and knocking out power needs to stop. Not only should these folks spend time in jail but should be forced to pay the cost of what it took to get these back online. We just slap these folks on the wrist and move on and that never works.
I heard about it in NC. Did it happen again? It is ridiculous even if it were summer.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

tron777 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:09 am
tpweather wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:07 am Was not sure where to put this info but this seemed like a good place. Folks hitting these substations and knocking out power needs to stop. Not only should these folks spend time in jail but should be forced to pay the cost of what it took to get these back online. We just slap these folks on the wrist and move on and that never works.
I heard about it in NC. Did it happen again? It is ridiculous even if it were summer.
Yes in the state of Washington.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

tpweather wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:24 am
tron777 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:09 am
Yes in the state of Washington.
Wow! I bet the democratic leaders there have done nothing. Such a shame. You let crime go things like this happen.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I tell ya, if we end up losing House control in this vote for next Speaker due to the squabbling idiotic holdouts of Andy Biggs (AZ), Matt Gaetz (FL), Ralph Norman (SC), Matt Rosendale (MT) and Bob Good (VA) I will be so extremely PO'ed!! :fireface:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:07 pm I tell ya, if we end up losing House control in this vote for next Speaker due to the squabbling idiotic holdouts of Andy Biggs (AZ), Matt Gaetz (FL), Ralph Norman (SC), Matt Rosendale (MT) and Bob Good (VA) I will be so extremely PO'ed!! :fireface:
During my lunch hour, I was watching some of the House Members voting. A lot were split between McCarthy and Jeffries. Whatever happens, the Govt has not had our best interests (The American People) in mind for a long time now and it's really starting to show and it's really starting to become very obvious unfortunately.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:09 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:07 pm I tell ya, if we end up losing House control in this vote for next Speaker due to the squabbling idiotic holdouts of Andy Biggs (AZ), Matt Gaetz (FL), Ralph Norman (SC), Matt Rosendale (MT) and Bob Good (VA) I will be so extremely PO'ed!! :fireface:
During my lunch hour, I was watching some of the House Members voting. A lot were split between McCarthy and Jeffries. Whatever happens, the Govt has not had our best interests (The American People) in mind for a long time now and it's really starting to show and it's really starting to become very obvious unfortunately.
Those 19 votes in the 2nd round that went for Jim Jordan are takeaways from Kevin McCarthy. Jordan stood up and proclaimed his going to vote for McCarthy and then Matt Gaetz stood up lashing out at McCarthy and putting his vote in for Jordan.

If our side of the aisle isn't careful they could end up suiciding our chance for House control.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:17 pm
tron777 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:09 pm
Those 19 votes in the 2nd round that went for Jim Jordan are takeaways from Kevin McCarthy. Jordan stood up and proclaimed his going to vote for McCarthy and then Matt Gaetz stood up lashing out at McCarthy and putting his vote in for Jordan.

If our side of the aisle isn't careful they could end up suiciding our chance for House control.
Yeah... this isn't pretty. I agree. Again, our best interests are not in mind here unfortunately. It's the usual Washington DC Power Struggle.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Well the Byron Donalds votes are screwing it over today. :roll:

The handful of GOP idiots who take twisted pleasure on elongating the process for an "eternity". :roll:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:13 pm Well the Byron Donalds votes are screwing it over today. :roll:

The handful of GOP idiots who take twisted pleasure on elongating the process for an "eternity". :roll:
They aren't going to be happy until we have a Dem Speaker. If the Republicans keep messing around, that might happen. Then you won't get anything done whatsoever. Of course they can't now until a speaker is elected anyway, just saying...
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page