December 2023 Weather Discussion

All weather related things can be found here! From snow storms to severe weather including the best model analysis and long range forecasting around!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: December 2023 Weather Discussion

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:02 am My first, of many, eye surgeries was done at Christ Hospital when I was in the 9th grade. All of my Brothers kids were born there too. Eric... prayers to your family Bro!!! Sure hope you all get better quickly! Mom and I are still nursing our colds on this end. Just that time of year I suppose.
Thank you, Les! Same here Bro!

Praying for you all, too!

Some much better news that from the examination of my mom that she's been shown to have just a partial bowel blockage and has had some great success in passing waste matter, PTL! Sometime today the staff will remove the drainage tube and she'll be able to then have her first solid meal in 4 days! :) And then prayerfully be able to come home in a day or two! :thumbupleft:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:46 pm
tron777 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:02 am My first, of many, eye surgeries was done at Christ Hospital when I was in the 9th grade. All of my Brothers kids were born there too. Eric... prayers to your family Bro!!! Sure hope you all get better quickly! Mom and I are still nursing our colds on this end. Just that time of year I suppose.

Some much better news that from the examination of my mom that she's been shown to have just a partial bowel blockage and has had some great success in passing waste matter, PTL! Sometime today the staff will remove the drainage tube and she'll be able to then have her first solid meal in 4 days! :) And then prayerfully be able to come home in a day or two. :thumbupleft:
Wonderful news Bro! Outstanding in fact!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

40 today at CVG and IMBY.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

dce
EF4 Tornado

Post by dce »

tron777 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Some much better news that from the examination of my mom that she's been shown to have just a partial bowel blockage and has had some great success in passing waste matter, PTL! Sometime today the staff will remove the drainage tube and she'll be able to then have her first solid meal in 4 days! :) And then prayerfully be able to come home in a day or two. :thumbupleft:
Great news Eric! Thank the Lord! He came through again!
Doug

Huber Heights
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

dce wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:27 pm
tron777 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Great news Eric! Thank the Lord! He came through again!
YES indeed, Les and Doug! :thumbupleft:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Got to 40 in CVG, and both DAY / CMH 42 today.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Last day of the year and a few rain / snow showers possible especially tonight. Temps will drop tonight so we'll have to see how the snow shower coverage looks then. I still am not expecting much though.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Mom came home this afternoon! :heart: :)
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Both CVG / CMH reached 40 and DAY 39 on the last day of 2023.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:57 pm Mom came home this afternoon! :heart: :)
Awesome! So glad to hear that Bro. You are starting out the new year on a high note.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Wxlrnr
Heavy Rain

Post by Wxlrnr »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:57 pm Mom came home this afternoon! :heart: :)
Yeah Eric!!! Glad she got to celebrate NYE at home last night.
Hyde Park, Cincinnati.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Thank you, Les and Linn! :)

Currently at the freezing mark here in G'ville and progged for around 37 today.