2024 GOP Campaign Debates

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

2024 GOP Campaign Debates

Post by MVWxObserver »

:waveusa: :waveusa:

Tomorrow (Wed) night 8/23 from 9 -11 PM ET Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum will be host-moderating the 1st GOP debate on Fox News at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee with 8 candidates who have made the cut. FL Gov Ron DeSantis, ND Gov Doug Burgum, former AR Gov Asa Hutchinson, former SC Gov and UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, OH entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, former NJ Gov Chris Christie, SC Sen Tim Scott, and former IN Gov and former Pres Trump VP Mike Pence.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Re: 2024 GOP Campaign Debates

Post by tron777 »

No Trump tonight. :(
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:27 am No Trump tonight. :(
Same here Bro. :(

But here's some reasons probably why ...

1) He knows that mods Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum are well known anti-Trumpers.

2) That he would just be made a spectacle of via the mods and most of the other GOP contenders.

3) He and Pence would probably get into a verbal hardball game re Jan 6th!

4) He's certainly not the 1st front runner former President who has skipped debates among Republicans.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:05 am

1) He knows that mods Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum are well known anti-Trumpers.

2) That he would just be made a spectacle of via the mods and most of the other GOP contenders.

4) He's certainly not the 1st front runner former President who has skipped debates among Republicans.
I wanted to see that kind of entertainment! :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:43 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:05 am

I wanted to see that kind of entertainment! :lol:
Same here Bro! :lol: ;)

Fun fact re Vivek Ramaswamy e.g. as he was born in Cincy in August 1985. :) In 2021 he owned a house in Butler County OH, but in 2023, the only real estate he reported owning was a house in Columbus, OH. Neat that he has Buckeye State ties. 8-)
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

The next GOP debate will be at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, CA on Wed Sept 27th and will be aired on the Fox Business channel.
:waveusa: :waveusa:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

2nd debate tonight at the Reagan Library and Museum in Simi Valley, CA hosted by Fox Business and modded by Dana Perino and Stuart Varney. :waveusa:

Will be from 9 to 11 EDT.

Pres Trump will not be at this one either as he will be doing a rally in Michigan with UAW employees. :waveusa: :thumbupright:

He's got a 40+ points spread lead ahead of the rest of the pack, anyway. :waveusa: :thumbupright:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

It'll be like the last one. I'll watch it for 10-15 mins then I'll change the channel because I cannot understand what anyone is saying due to the arguing, screaming, and interrupting of the person trying to speak. I wish they would answer the question and tell us about how they feel about a certain issue or what their game plan for America is instead of the media circus we keep seeing. Why the moderator doesn't mute the mic is beyond me.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:40 pm It'll be like the last one. I'll watch it for 10-15 mins then I'll change the channel because I cannot understand what anyone is saying due to the arguing, screaming, and interrupting of the person trying to speak. I wish they would answer the question and tell us about how they feel about a certain issue or what their game plan for America is instead of the media circus we keep seeing. Why the moderator doesn't mute the mic is beyond me.
Or complying with the 5 minutes are up bell e.g. At some point Tim Scott and Nikki Haley were going at each other and other times some of the other candidates would get into verbal fisticuffs with Vivek Ramaswamy e.g. Early in the debate Doug Burgum violated the 5 minutes are up bell timing a few times. Dana Perino, Stuart Varney, and the other woman (I forget her name) would just sit there trying to regain control. At one point 1 of the mods did verbally warn a candidate that they'd mute their mic.

I know what you mean Bro as I, too, wish they'd address their feelings about the issues and NOT talk over each other!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/form ... 5DDPR22LY/

Former VP Mike Pence has dropped out of the 2024 race for which I'm glad. Our country would be in great shape if Pence, who had been a former Democrat, hadn't turned RINOitis in Jan 2021.

I never have liked that guy since Jan 6th as I've always strongly felt that he willfully threw half the country, which is USA-loving We the People under the proverbial bus! Not cool! Also it should be the radical Left Marxists who are behind bars who are indoctrinating our nation's children into CRT and trans evil insanity, wide open non borders with all sorts of traffickers and other criminals / terrorists flowing in e.g. etc.! There is absolutely NOTHING ZILCH Constitutional and totally AGAINST our Founding Fathers with what the Radical Left is doing to our beloved and cherished country!

It may take at least the first 2 years of a term for the next GOP President in just trying to REPAIR our landmass in the wake of all the Leftist destruction!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Another great read and one that I'm currently perusing! :thumbupright: :waveusa:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.