World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

This is NOT a Political Forum! Do not use it as such.
News, Music, TV, and all sources of media.
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Re: World news: Anything popular , amazing, or just plain stupid

Post by MVWxObserver »

Already since Title 42's expiration a minor has died while in border patrol custody.

I'm sure the left will now blame border patrol at some blasted point for that! :roll:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashb ... mp=fnhpbt2

Remember when the Left ceaselessly mocked Pres Trump in 2020 for having been careful walking down a drizzle slick ramp at West Point Academy after he had addressed some cadets?
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/rich ... CW7HTW7NU/

So much for a 'happy' graduation ceremony. :roll: :cry:
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/entertainment/drag ... W76GSEYOM/

Under the Plain Stupid category!

What a freaked UP society our nation's become under the Radical Left!! **SMH** :roll: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

What more do liberals need to see from the Middle East, that the US needs to be oil energy independent? When will the liberals figure out there will always be upheaval in the Middle East, always. Why do they pretend otherwise. I’ll never be able to understand why the liberal political side can’t understand this or they just refuse to except the other side is right. We have the oil, we need the oil, but let’s buy the oil and send trillions of dollars for it , to a part of the world that prays for our death and destruction. Brilliant, A-holes

Drill baby drill
Proud owner of Best Guess Forecast Center (BGFC)
Former owner of Gut Feeling Forecast (GFF) and Doppler Infinity
I know just enough about weather to be dangerous!
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Bgoney wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:16 pm What more do liberals need to see from the Middle East, that the US needs to be oil energy independent? When will the liberals figure out there will always be upheaval in the Middle East, always. Why do they pretend otherwise. I’ll never be able to understand why the liberal political side can’t understand this or they just refuse to except the other side is right. We have the oil, we need the oil, but let’s buy the oil and send trillions of dollars for it , to a part of the world that prays for our death and destruction. Brilliant, A-holes

Drill baby drill
Amen Bro!

Which is why we can't wait to serve an eviction on Joe and Jill come January 2025.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

EU somehow realizing the only way to keep feeding the rising population is to keep using chemicals

Europe not as anti-chemical as we think
The European Parliament, in what I’ve read described as a “surprise vote” (it surprised me), decided this week to drop legislation aimed at reducing the use of all chemical pesticides in the European Union by at least 50%. The law would also have completely banned chemical pesticides in “sensitive areas” such as playgrounds and public parks.

The proposal, which was a plank of the European Green Deal, was aimed at reducing the environmental impact of the EU’s food system. However, the European People’s Party (the largest group at the European parliament) called the proposal “extremist” and “excessive,” claiming it would reduce food production in Europe.

Following debate on the measure, 299 Members of the European Parliament voted to reject the proposal, while 207 supported it and 121 abstained.

EU to allow glyphosate use for another 10 years

In a similar surprise move, the European Commission will be allowing the use of the herbicide glyphosate (most commonly known as Roundup, at least here) for an additional 10 years, after the European Union member states could not reach the required majority to either renew or reject the approval of the product. When that stalemate occurs, the Commission is obliged to adopt a decision, and theirs will be to renew the product—albeit with some new conditions and restrictions, including a prohibition of pre-harvest use as a desiccant and the need for certain measures to protect non-target organisms.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:43 am EU somehow realizing the only way to keep feeding the rising population is to keep using chemicals

The European Parliament, in what I’ve read described as a “surprise vote” (it surprised me), decided this week to drop legislation aimed at reducing the use of all chemical pesticides in the European Union by at least 50%. The law would also have completely banned chemical pesticides in “sensitive areas” such as playgrounds and public parks.

The proposal, which was a plank of the European Green Deal, was aimed at reducing the environmental impact of the EU’s food system. However, the European People’s Party (the largest group at the European parliament) called the proposal “extremist” and “excessive,” claiming it would reduce food production in Europe.

Following debate on the measure, 299 Members of the European Parliament voted to reject the proposal, while 207 supported it and 121 abstained.

In a similar surprise move, the European Commission will be allowing the use of the herbicide glyphosate (most commonly known as Roundup, at least here) for an additional 10 years, after the European Union member states could not reach the required majority to either renew or reject the approval of the product. When that stalemate occurs, the Commission is obliged to adopt a decision, and theirs will be to renew the product—albeit with some new conditions and restrictions, including a prohibition of pre-harvest use as a desiccant and the need for certain measures to protect non-target organisms.
This is very surprising since we know this causes cancer hence the Lawsuit in the US against the makers of Round Up. But the EU Leaders don't care about their own people. Come to think of it, our Govt doesn't really care about us either. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:41 am
Bgoney wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:43 am EU somehow realizing the only way to keep feeding the rising population is to keep using chemicals

This is very surprising since we know this causes cancer hence the Lawsuit in the US against the makers of Round Up. But the EU Leaders don't care about their own people. Come to think of it, our Govt doesn't really care about us either. :lol:
I wonder more and more if a product like Round Up e.g. may have been a cause that gave an uncle of mine in southwest Indiana a form of cancer called Mantel Cell Lymphoma a few years ago which, sadly, after a courageous fight, killed him. :cry: He was semi-retired and worked on a melon farm and also was an avid gardener.

Two cousins of mine, Michelle and Melissa, who's dad passed from that also lost their mom to cancer a few years earlier. :cry: She had a kind that spread through her body and eventually to her brain before being called Home.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Lmao, why don’t these people already know that cold temps and electric cars don’t mix

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Gerry Seinfeld with as simple an explanation as you can get for a woke nerd

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

This guy better watch his back . The powers that be , don’t take kindly to this type of enlightening.

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Another one for the plain stupid category imo is Nikki Haley staying in the race when she's been egged in the face having lost her own native state of SC to Pres Trump!

Will she ever face reality in that she has NO path forward?? :roll: She's already mentioned that she's had / having Democrat-backed money poured into her campaign, too. Just a Democrat RINO stinkweed plant via yours truly George and Alexander Soros e.g. etc. :x

And she believes all that leftist elitist crapola re the Merrick Garland DOJ-weaponized "indictments" against Trump. :banghead:

If she continues, she'll end up causing a "civil war" among the GOP in the 2024 Election. :duel:
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

Reality’s a bitch

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

Pres Trump won the majority of states on Super Tuesday including California e.g.! :usa:

Is RINO ultra-naive Nikki Haley going to continue her unrealistic "path forward" charade as she only picked up VT with a total of around 17 delegates ...??! :roll:

Former LA Dodger and San Diego Padre Steve Garvey will take on corrupt Marxist hack Adam Shiffty for the CA Senate seat! :usa:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:45 am Pres Trump won the majority of states on Super Tuesday including California e.g.! :usa:

Is RINO ultra-naive Nikki Haley going to continue her unrealistic "path forward" charade as she only picked up VT with a total of around 17 delegates ...??! :roll:

Former LA Dodger and San Diego Padre Steve Garvey will take on corrupt Marxist hack Adam Shiffty for the CA Senate seat!
I had no idea that he was into politics. Awesome! :thumbsup:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

tron777 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:43 am
MVWxObserver wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:45 am Pres Trump won the majority of states on Super Tuesday including California e.g.! :usa:

Former LA Dodger and San Diego Padre Steve Garvey will take on corrupt Marxist hack Adam Shiffty for the CA Senate seat!
I had no idea that he was into politics. Awesome! :thumbsup:
Same here Bro! :thumbsup: I heard about his running this past weekend in an interview with Maria Bartiromo (sp?) on Sunday Morning Futures via Fox News. 8-)
MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki- ... pbt1,hp1bt

Buh bye Nikki!

Pres Trump's numbers would have been even higher on Super Tuesday e.g. if she had bowed out after her home state of SC loss!

Still can't believe that some voters out there have vowed and declared that due to their anti-Trump stances that they wouldn't even vote! For the sake of our country's life blood they NEED to get PAST his personality as our Motherland CANNOT take another 4 years of Leftist Marxism radicalism!!
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Trump /vs/ Biden 2.0

I just hope enough people vote for Trump and not vote for Biden because they absolutely hate Trump. If we have enough of those kinds of people voting, then we are doomed.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

I’m sure this isn’t new to anybody and we’ve probably brought this up before , but I know several teachers in public schools , when a student identifies themselves as something other than what they are, they and the other students have to cow-tow to their needs or demands or face a reprimand. And , I kid you not , go as far as putting a litter box in the classroom when he or she identifies as a cat. This is from the mouths of teachers.

What are we doing?
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:20 am I’m sure this isn’t new to anybody and we’ve probably brought this up before , but I know several teachers in public schools , when a student identifies themselves as something other than what they are, they and the other students have to cow-tow to their needs or demands or face a reprimand. And , I kid you not , go as far as putting a litter box in the classroom when he or she identifies as a cat. This is from the mouths of teachers.

What are we doing?
I heard this story last year that some kids are identifying as "fur babies" or whatever they are called. I don't remember the exact name, but whatever. If I were a parent of one of these kids, I'd put a bowl of food and water down and say "Here's your dinner!" No you cannot use the toilet, use your litter pan. No shower or bath for you, you're a cat so you must lick yourself to bathe and clean your fur. See how long that BS lasts. :)
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

And of course its not just children e.g. getting caught up in that insanity. Even in the military there's GIs who believe they're dogs or cats etc!

I have a Marine cousin whose wife and he are separated. He's been a Marine recruiter for sometime now and recently moved to California on March 14th where his wife, who's been having an affair with another guy, resides. My cousin's Kindergarten-aged daughter has resided in CA for some time, too. His pretty much ex-wife has declared that she doesn't want her daughter anymore so my cousin will now have sole custody of her. Their daughter will probably be so messed up due to her Mom's promiscuity and rejection of her. Anyway, when my cousin was a recruiter in Michigan he found it tough often to just get new recruits because of all the WOKE crapola!

Those like Eisenhower, MacArthur, and Patton e.g. would be rolling in their graves because of what our country has become under the Leftist Marxist Party!
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bgoney
Tropical Storm

Post by Bgoney »

lol, NCAA finals starts at 9:20, that’s a big I don’t care enough to stay up and watch it time , WTH. And they wander why the woman’s final’s drew such a big rating (along with CC) .
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Bgoney wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:17 pm lol, NCAA finals starts at 9:20, that’s a big I don’t care enough to stay up and watch it time , WTH. And they wander why the woman’s final’s drew such a big rating (along with CC) .
I agree. It was on way too late past my bed time. :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page