Monday Night Football Bengals Game Forecast - Jan 2, 2023

All weather related things can be found here! From snow storms to severe weather including the best model analysis and long range forecasting around!
tpweather
Hurricane

Re: Monday Night Football Bengals Game Forecast - Jan 2, 2023

Post by tpweather »

Les they have a rule for cancellation and then they go by winning percentage and the Bengals would have a better one then the Ravens. So they change the rule for that one possible outcome. Many teams have won their division by losing 2 games to other teams so that makes no sense. The Chiefs get the shaft as well and maybe only 1 home game as a number 1 seed and the Bills get 2 home games being a number 2 seed.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

tpweather wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:25 pm Les they have a rule for cancellation and then they go by winning percentage and the Bengals would have a better one then the Ravens. So they change the rule for that one possible outcome. Many teams have won their division by losing 2 games to other teams so that makes no sense. The Chiefs get the shaft as well and maybe only 1 home game as a number 1 seed and the Bills get 2 home games being a number 2 seed.
Gotcha. Thanks Tim! I was not aware of that rule. I was right about the Bengals getting shafted and you're absolutely right about the Chiefs getting shafted too. Must be a money thing like most things in life because a few years ago, the NFL Owners unanimously voted for Goodell to have another 5 year contract extension to be the NFL commissioner. IMHO, Roger is the worst commissioner I have ever seen in my lifetime!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

tron777 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:30 pm
tpweather wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:25 pm Les they have a rule for cancellation and then they go by winning percentage and the Bengals would have a better one then the Ravens. So they change the rule for that one possible outcome. Many teams have won their division by losing 2 games to other teams so that makes no sense. The Chiefs get the shaft as well and maybe only 1 home game as a number 1 seed and the Bills get 2 home games being a number 2 seed.
Gotcha. Thanks Tim! I was not aware of that rule. I was right about the Bengals getting shafted and you're absolutely right about the Chiefs getting shafted too. Must be a money thing like most things in life because a few years ago, the NFL Owners unanimously voted for Goodell to have another 5 year contract extension to be the NFL commissioner. IMHO, Roger is the worst commissioner I have ever seen in my lifetime!
Agree 100p/c about Roger. He is a straight politician like his father.
tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

Les you know when the head coach speaks out this was a big issue. They will probably fine Zac but he will just fire up his team.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

tpweather wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:34 pm Les you know when the head coach speaks out this was a big issue. They will probably fine Zac but he will just fire up his team.
I tip my cap and raise a glass for the leadership that Zac has shown throughout this entire ordeal. The same can be said for Sean Mcdermott (Bill's head coach). Both of these men did a fantastic job and lead their teams (IMO) in the correct way! I believe both teams will be fired up and ready to go and you're right. The Bengals should even be more fired up! I just read an article Tim that explains everything you have said today in this thread. I will post it here in case anyone wasn't in the loop like me! :lol:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... es-for-us/
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Another good article explaining everything from Local 12:

https://local12.com/sports/bengals/blac ... kvtgmcaBkY
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

I am very thankful that divine intervention through the Mighty Physician and His guidance over the first responders and U.C. Health Medical Center staff that Damar is now breathing on his own among other marvelous rebounds since his heart attack!! :) :thumbupleft: Praise the Lord!! :)
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Damar's progress looks great Eric! Totally agree! A lot of prayer and quick thinking by the medical folks saved that kids life.
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/state-and-reg ... 5AQMHZDQI/

https://www.whio.com/news/state-and-reg ... 7ISPLOEBY/

Cards not just from adults but also from children from across the country including artwork, letters and notes in an outpouring of love for Damar and his family. :)

So very touching and sweet! :)

Damar has become like an "adopted" son of the Queen City and Ohio in general! :thumbupright:
Last edited by MVWxObserver on Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Everything is great minus the Bengals getting shafted as well as KC. The Chiefs have kicked Vegas's ass this evening so hopefully, Cincy will be playing with a huge chip on their shoulder tomorrow. Hope they destroy Baltimore!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/local/god-usi ... 3N5OEALUA/

Very nice that both the Bengals and Bills e.g. finished the regular season with wins! 8-) Now on to the post season! :thumbupleft:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm https://www.whio.com/news/local/god-usi ... 3N5OEALUA/

Very nice that both the Bengals and Bills e.g. finished the regular season with wins! 8-) Now on to the post season! :thumbupleft:
Yes Sir! Both Teams got the W and now it's on to another match up with the Ravens (potentially) for next weekend. WHODEY!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

tpweather
Hurricane

Post by tpweather »

tron777 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:43 pm
MVWxObserver wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm https://www.whio.com/news/local/god-usi ... 3N5OEALUA/

Yes Sir! Both Teams got the W and now it's on to another match up with the Ravens (potentially) for next weekend. WHODEY!
Yes they will play the Ravens next weekend. Good first half but second half not so good. Don't look Les but Seattle is losing at halftime to the Rams and if they lose your Lions can still get into the playoffs by beating the Packers
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

tpweather wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:03 pm
tron777 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:43 pm

Yes they will play the Ravens next weekend. Good first half but second half not so good. Don't look Les but Seattle is losing at halftime to the Rams and if they lose your Lions can still get into the playoffs by beating the Packers
I am looking as you know! :lol: I have NFL Redzone so I watch all the games! :) I am a Rams fan tonight! Then if they can win it is GO LIONS and GO #97 Aidan Hutchinson on Defense! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Seattle just tied it. CRAP! :lol:
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/trending/buff ... VGFX4SCNM/

Damar was released today from UCMC and is back in Buffalo at a hospital for rehab! :thumbupleft:
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

MVWxObserver wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:22 pm https://www.whio.com/news/trending/buff ... VGFX4SCNM/

Damar was released today from UCMC and is back in Buffalo at a hospital for rehab! :thumbupleft:
Great news all around now for Damar! Now it is time for the Bengals to take care of business and DESTROY The Ravens this Sunday Night! :)
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page

MVWxObserver
Hurricane

Post by MVWxObserver »

https://www.whio.com/news/local/damar-h ... KCLBAG7NU/

DAMAR HAMLIN TRULY IS A MIRACLE GUY THANKS SO VERY MUCH TO THE ALMIGHTY PHYSICIAN HAVING DIVINELY WORKED THROUGH THE FIRST RESPONDERS AND CINCY / BUFFALO MEDICAL STAFF MEMBERS!! :thumbsup: :thumbupleft:

The whole country will always have a special place in their hearts for Damar and his Bills teammates and staff!! :)
tron777
Major Hurricane

Post by tron777 »

Yep! Nice to see Damar is home now. Now it's time to cheer the Bengals on to victory! WHODEY!
Lester Rhoads
Burlington, KY

AV Facebook Page